-
Not allowing write mode to be set, please help
Hello,
I hope this is the right forum for this question. I am sorry to bother you all but I've been working on my computer all day. It is a windows XP machine that has a virus. I made a knoppix live cd to boot with. I ran a f-prot virus scan and it found viruses but didnt clean them because I didnt have write permission set. It was in read only. That is what wasted most of the day.
I followed more instructions to mount the drive which is located at /dev/hda1 then I right clicked to change read/write permission but it says "the command failed, maybe there is another process accessing the file system".
Similar Threads
-
By churrodudeski in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-28-2006, 08:39 PM
-
By kermitq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 19
Last Post: 09-09-2006, 06:26 AM
-
By WaKa in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-16-2005, 11:10 PM
-
By walterma in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 07:52 AM
-
By Dioran in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 08:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Yealink MP58 Cordless VoIP Conference Phone Bluetooth Handset Microsoft Teams
$95.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99