-
HD Write access - how ?
Hi - I have had write access in the past and took it for granted. I downloaded iso files and burned them , no probs.
Now - it seems I dont have write access !
I have tried right clicking the icon and mounting/write enabling etc, it says its writye enabled but I cant write to it.
when I save myconfig to it, it workks fine, so its not a filesystem issue !
any ideas ?
ta
Rich
p.s. - keep it simple for a noob !
-
Senior Member
registered user
Try checking the ownership and the write permissions of the folders into which you are trying to write.
Similar Threads
-
By brinkman94 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-25-2006, 10:36 PM
-
By kevingpo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:48 PM
-
By Static_C in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 10:43 PM
-
By knoppixer in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 04:12 PM
-
By Zibar in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 06:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99