Already found out how... pretty hard for the first time, but after all things come together now.
Should I love Linux?
For sure I know: *I hate Vista*
Hi everyone,
I have successfully installed Knoppix 5.3 from the LiveDVD unter MS Vortual PC. It all runs fine, seems at least. This is my first contact with Linux. OK, if this is a silly question...
Now that Knoppix sits in a virtual installation, it neetd to interact with the web via a proxy server. A proxy software is installed on some other machine. The Windows network can accept such proxy configuration.
I found where to enter the IP and port number of that proxy in the browser configuration in Knoppix, bot the proxy rejects all communication from Linux. it probably needs an IP or something? All other machines here in office have IPs such as 192.168.0.x...
What do I need to do in Knoppix, and where?
Already found out how... pretty hard for the first time, but after all things come together now.
Should I love Linux?
For sure I know: *I hate Vista*

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM System x3755 M3 2U Rackmount Server – No Drives or Trays
$150.00