Already found out how... pretty hard for the first time, but after all things come together now.
Should I love Linux?
For sure I know: *I hate Vista*
Hi everyone,
I have successfully installed Knoppix 5.3 from the LiveDVD unter MS Vortual PC. It all runs fine, seems at least. This is my first contact with Linux. OK, if this is a silly question...
Now that Knoppix sits in a virtual installation, it neetd to interact with the web via a proxy server. A proxy software is installed on some other machine. The Windows network can accept such proxy configuration.
I found where to enter the IP and port number of that proxy in the browser configuration in Knoppix, bot the proxy rejects all communication from Linux. it probably needs an IP or something? All other machines here in office have IPs such as 192.168.0.x...
What do I need to do in Knoppix, and where?
Already found out how... pretty hard for the first time, but after all things come together now.
Should I love Linux?
For sure I know: *I hate Vista*

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$75.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" Sata SSD Drive MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512 Health Above 90
$52.99