Really a big surprise
Knoppix6.2 is joining the big round of the "release autumn" of major Linux-Distributions![]()
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix62-en.html
Greetings,
It is time for a news topic for
KNOPPIX_V6.2DVD-2009-11-18-EN.iso
and
KNOPPIX-ADRIANE_V6.2CD-2009-11-18-EN.iso
I am downloading now.
Best Wishes
paradocs
Really a big surprise
Knoppix6.2 is joining the big round of the "release autumn" of major Linux-Distributions![]()
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix62-en.html
Yes, thanks guys, just got notification of that in my Google Alerts.
Congratulations on getting this out the door, Love Knoppix since before 3.2. I actually spotted it on the tracker a couple of days ago and downloaded it then, (need ext4) I am on a share ratio of 0.70 but at some point during the night I started getting
Tracker: [Failure reason "requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker"]
in utorrent, any idea what that's about?
Hi all
Perhaps this tracker will be a good source:
Official Knoppix BitTorrent Tracker
http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/
Best Wishes
paradocs
Mmm, that's where I got my original .torrent file from but it's called
KNOPPIX_V6.2DVD-2009-11-15-EN.torrent
whereas the version up now is
KNOPPIX_V6.2DVD-2009-11-18-EN.torrent
does anyone know what changed? do I need to re-download?
Thanks.
There were some errors in the earlier downloads so the advice is to download the 18th November one.
Exact quote: Please make sure to download version 6.2 from 11/18/2009. Earlier versions from 15th and 17th november start with a wrongly set keyboard layout!
And be sure to get KNOPPIX-ADRIANE_V6.2CD-2009-11-18... if you want the enhancements for the vision impaired. Get KNOPPIX_V6.2CD-2009-11-18... if you don't want them.
Congratulations!! 6.2 is gorgeous and fast. I'm just starting to shake out all the goodies in the live CD so the best may be yet to come. Thanks to all.
Paul
Are package lists for the different iso files posted anywhere?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00