So how much of a lag between DVD and CD is there generally? I am so thrilled this has finally come out, I was growing quite tired of having to use software from a year ago.
So how much of a lag between DVD and CD is there generally? I am so thrilled this has finally come out, I was growing quite tired of having to use software from a year ago.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$400.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core Socket AM5 CPU 96MB L3 Cache 3.5+GHz
$439.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core AM5 Desktop Processor 5.2GHz MPN 100-100001084WOF
$366.00
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) Bent Pins
$230.00
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$199.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98