Quote Originally Posted by ruymbeke
Hi,
FYI, the KNOPPIX_V5.3.0DVD-2008-02-12-DE.iso available via bittorrnet on
http://linuxtracker.org/index.php?pa...fe0b93ee389fbd
is incomplete since the end part of the DVD is missing and leads to corrupted files.

The bittorrent http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4066611/...08-edition.iso
can be used to check and update an incomplete iso (after renaming the file) and avoid re-downloading the whole thing again.
Hope this helps,
Gilles
I just had to let them know about it. http://linuxtracker.org/smf/index.php?topic=97.0

I took the 4.2 gig file from the knoppix iso hosted through your torrent here and copied it into the one at piratebay's download dir on my machine. Then I renamed it to match the name for the piratebay torrent's iso file. That torrent gets knoppix-5.3-dvd-ct-heise.de-cebit2008-edition.iso
which repaired your's by getting just the last 16 chunks.

You can see the post from Gilles over at the Knoppix forum confirming this... http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...=117095#117095

The correct file md5sum is
md5sum: 0d88e792f397e918b867c9c6836cd9a7 knoppix-5.3-dvd-ct-heise.de-cebit2008-edition.iso
size: 4,575,754,240 bytes

while yours is
md5sum:
97f3a3e43d5907a4faa96f6a059014eb KNOPPIX_V5.3.0DVD-2008-02-12-DE.iso
size: 4,544,249,856 bytes