Open a shell and type: top , at the prompt.
Another(GUI) way is K-->System--KSysGuard.
HTH
I am having problems with Windows, and I need to see if the same problem happens when I run Knoppix but that is an entirely different story. I was wondering how one checks CPU usage on Knoppix. All help would be appreciated![]()
Open a shell and type: top , at the prompt.
Another(GUI) way is K-->System--KSysGuard.
HTH
Thank you, It seems that my Windows is corrupted... or Knoppix won't find any thing wrong with my CPU.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99