-
Junior Member
registered user
I'm having the same problem here. If I boot with knoppix desktop=Beryl, it gives some error when trying to launch X. I'll try again and post what the error is. I think it'll be something with the 3d accelerator that is not running. How do I get that running properly? I have an Nvidia card, one of the latest and fastest available on AGP 8X, AMD ahtlon 3200+ Socket A and 1,2GB RAM .
so beryl shouldn't be a problem I guess.
Oh, I'm sorry, forgot to mention that I use Knoppix 5.1.1 CD English and Windows is still polluting my HD Maybe that's the problem
Similar Threads
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-03-2007, 06:54 AM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-20-2007, 06:29 AM
-
By zenlakin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-16-2007, 06:49 PM
-
By Jamsh in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 04:42 PM
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$39.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99

Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$260.98

Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts
$42.50

Vintage Commodore 128 C128 Personal Computer For Parts/No Power Supply
$149.95

Commodore 64/128 RF delete
$25.00

VTG Commodore 64 Easy Finance I II III V 5.25 Floppy Disk Software Lot And Game
$99.95

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99