-
NEED HELP: I'm not able to customize my kernel
Hello!!
I'm using an AMD Geode CS5536 chip based embedded board, with a CF card reader which configures my card as an IDE ATA disk. Everything works fine for me except that I can't get the new kernel working. I compile the kernel, but I get no error, just blank screen. With default KNOPPIX 5.1.1 kernel (v2.6.24) I can work without trouble, except that I need to add some kind of graphic bootsplash, which is quite difficult when starting from CFlash. I'm using latest stable kernel, 2.6.24, with latest cloop and aufs modules compiled and copied in. My question is: has someone been able to configure the kernel for a board like this?? How can it get done, some trick or advice??? Thanks!!
Similar Threads
-
By xoroz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 01:08 AM
-
By mgsimon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 02:29 AM
-
By newkno in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 07:59 PM
-
By lgriske in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 04:44 AM
-
By astormchaser in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 10:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99