Hi
Every time I boot my HDD installled knoppix I have to select screen resolution or press space. Is there some configuration I can do to make this go away?
/Ola A
Hi
Every time I boot my HDD installled knoppix I have to select screen resolution or press space. Is there some configuration I can do to make this go away?
/Ola A
Once you've booted log in as root, you'll need to edit /etc/lilo.conf change the line that says:
vga=791
so it is:
vga=normal
then save the file and rerun lilo like this:
/sbin/lilo -v
HTH
rock
Cool--thanks,
I was having that problem too.
-KF
Originally Posted by RockMumbles

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore plus/4 with Original Box Tested Powers On
$166.73
Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00