-
Junior Member
registered user
Well, I did try to do the actualizing of KDE, it downloaded ok, but presented me an error within the replacement process:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von:
/var/cache/apt/archives/kdepim-libs_4%3a3.1.2-1_i386.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
translation of the first line: "errors occured during the processing of:"
After that I was given back the command line...
I tried the proposed "apt-get -f install", but that wanted to remove the whole KDE!
I'm going to reboot my computer now, to see if everything still works ok...
EDIT: back again, seems like no harm is done
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00