-
Unable to access non-English files and folders
I am currently trying to retrieve data from a hdd via USB connection. This hdd was running under Win XP previously but is currently non-bootable.
I noticed that although I was able to retrieve most data, files and folders that are named in languages other than English cannot be detected. I have no problems accessing these files and folders under Win XP in the past. I have quite a number of files that are named in simplified and traditional Chinese and I urgently need to get them
I would appeciate any advice as this is my first time running a Knoppix LiveCD.
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By spongebue in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-04-2010, 03:10 AM
-
By Obscu in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2008, 12:25 PM
-
By jheaney in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2006, 05:37 PM
-
By GoP-Demon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 02:22 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

128GB SSD M.2 PCIE NVME Solid State Drive Mix Brand Samsung, WD, SK Hynix Kioxia
$16.59

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Netac Internal SSD 120GB Solid State Drive 2.5inch SATA III 6GB/s Wholesale Sale
$22.49

Netac 1TB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s MAC/PC
$109.99