I'm trying to set up a cluster and I want to use CHAOS...I believe that I should have an IPSEC tunnel going whenever I attempt to start a cluster. However, whenever I type "tyd -f init", i get errors saying No device found. This has something to do with IPSEC. I have attempted to start IPSEC manually on clusterKnoppix but it will not respond to any commands. Right know, IPSEC thinks its utilities are located in the /usr/lib folder. It will not respond to "Ipsec start", "Ipsec barf", "Ipsec look", and a variety of other functions. It will give me the version: Ux.x.x but it also says something about there being no kernal code. I've tried to manually force IPSEC0 to come up with ifconfig but it wont work. Can anyone tell me what is Knoppix' deal with IPSEC? Why wont it start the service?

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple iBook G3 Clamshell 300MHz 160MB 3GB CD Tangerine Vintage Mac w/ Box
$643.08
Vtg Apple Macintosh SE SuperDrive (FDHD) Computer Boots to Desktop Sold AS IS
$140.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
VTG 2001 Apple Mac OS X v10.0.3 Retail Software CD OEM With SEALED Manual See..
$58.97
Apple Macintosh SE/30 Vintage All-In-One Desktop Computer Model M5119
$292.92