-
Remaster with active sshd or vncserver
One day, I will learn to remaster. I promise. But please don't make me do it today.
What I need seems to be something that loads of people are searching for and not finding.
I would be so very grateful if some kind soul who sees this could help.
All I want is to have a knoppix livecd which starts sshd or vncserver and lets me log in with a username password combination.
Yes, I know that it would be a security risk as anyone on the network could then get onto that machine with the published standard username password combination, but I only need this in a safe environment.
The environment is a tiny network behind a closed firewall.
The purpose is to be able to easily fix headless machines.
From what I can make out anyone that knows how to remaster knoppix could do this in an instant.
Any chance of making an iso available?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By sagyv in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-28-2009, 10:28 PM
-
By clarjon1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 08:11 AM
-
By jiohdi in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 07:35 PM
-
By Pumpino in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 03:07 AM
-
By knut in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 12:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM Power8 Server Control Panel Assembly FRU PN: 00E1966 Tested Working
$19.99

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99