Hi! I'm new here, and yes... this is my first experience with Remastering a Knoppix livecd.
I'm following the Remastering HowTo in the wiki... but always have the same problem.
I make without problems the following steps when try to configure the desktop
andCode:cp -Rp /etc/skel /home/knoppix
But when I make the "su knoppix", and then the "startx" always have the same error message: "The following installation problem was detected while trying to start KDE: writing to temp directory (/tmp) failed with the error 'Permision Denied'. KDE is unable to start".Code:chown knoppix:knoppix -R /home/knoppix
I tried to start the Xs with the chroot without logging "knoppix" user, but it also was imposible. I give permision to /tmp for knoppix user, but without results.
¿Have any idea?
Thanks a lot!!

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
*Lot of 20* Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Modules
$89.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00
Trenz Electronic SFP to SMA Adapter Board PCB Module
$105.00