Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Install still not starting even though I created Partitions

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2

    Install still not starting even though I created Partitions

    Can someone please tell me why I'm still getting the Partitioning harddisk for Knoppix after I created the Linux and Swap Partitions already.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2

    Re: Install still not starting even though I created Partiti

    Quote Originally Posted by b0guinet
    Can someone please tell me why I'm still getting the Partitioning harddisk for Knoppix after I created the Linux and Swap Partitions already.
    I've figured out my problem!

    Thank You For Reading!

Similar Threads

  1. mount points for other partitions not created?
    By leniviy in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 09:17 PM
  2. Windows sees Knoppix-created partitions, but only sometimes
    By fergus in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 09:30 AM
  3. Boot floppy not created during HD install - not /dev/fd0.
    By bigrobot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 08:51 AM
  4. KDM not starting after hd-install...
    By Rain7 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 06:06 AM
  5. Starting Knoppix after install and login
    By porchy in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 04:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A picture

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A

$119.99



32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM picture

32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM

$99.99



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory picture

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory

$189.00



LOTS of 2 Samsung 8GB (8x2 16GB) DDR5 RAM Memory M435R1GB4PB1-CCPSG PC5-6400B picture

LOTS of 2 Samsung 8GB (8x2 16GB) DDR5 RAM Memory M435R1GB4PB1-CCPSG PC5-6400B

$150.99



SK Hynix 256GB (4x64GB) DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 ECC RDIMM 288-Pin Workstation RAM picture

SK Hynix 256GB (4x64GB) DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 ECC RDIMM 288-Pin Workstation RAM

$1950.00