Is it mandatory to connect to the internet during remaster? What is the purpose of the connection?
I just want to remove applications during remaster so why to connect to the net?
Is it mandatory to connect to the internet during remaster? What is the purpose of the connection?
I just want to remove applications during remaster so why to connect to the net?
Of course it isn't mandatory, but if you want to update some programs from net you have to do it.
I can do the updating later when I am successful with my very first remaster.
The remaster itself is a bit daunting for a beginner like me so why complicate it with an internet update?
I wanted my own smaller knoppix,perhaps with only kde.(tried morphix but modem does not work,knoppixkde is ok but I am getting this file system read only error while accessing partitions.Besides it is outdated).

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00