Of course it isn't mandatory, but if you want to update some programs from net you have to do it.
Is it mandatory to connect to the internet during remaster? What is the purpose of the connection?
I just want to remove applications during remaster so why to connect to the net?
Of course it isn't mandatory, but if you want to update some programs from net you have to do it.
I can do the updating later when I am successful with my very first remaster.
The remaster itself is a bit daunting for a beginner like me so why complicate it with an internet update?
I wanted my own smaller knoppix,perhaps with only kde.(tried morphix but modem does not work,knoppixkde is ok but I am getting this file system read only error while accessing partitions.Besides it is outdated).

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99
$400.00