Of course it isn't mandatory, but if you want to update some programs from net you have to do it.
Is it mandatory to connect to the internet during remaster? What is the purpose of the connection?
I just want to remove applications during remaster so why to connect to the net?
Of course it isn't mandatory, but if you want to update some programs from net you have to do it.
I can do the updating later when I am successful with my very first remaster.
The remaster itself is a bit daunting for a beginner like me so why complicate it with an internet update?
I wanted my own smaller knoppix,perhaps with only kde.(tried morphix but modem does not work,knoppixkde is ok but I am getting this file system read only error while accessing partitions.Besides it is outdated).

LOT OF 8 Samsung 32gb 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RE3 12 DC1 Server Memory M393A4G43AB3
$1849.95
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Samsung 32GB DDR4 2133MHz ECC Registered Server RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q
$144.95
Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SET OF 8 (64GB) - Micron MTA9ASF1G72PZ 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Memory
$225.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98