-
Senior Member
registered user
I would update them later
I can do the updating later when I am successful with my very first remaster.
The remaster itself is a bit daunting for a beginner like me so why complicate it with an internet update?
I wanted my own smaller knoppix,perhaps with only kde.(tried morphix but modem does not work,knoppixkde is ok but I am getting this file system read only error while accessing partitions.Besides it is outdated).
Similar Threads
-
By calathar in forum Networking
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 06:47 AM
-
By basshit in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 08:46 PM
-
By bmorlan in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 04:41 PM
-
By jselman in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 12:33 AM
-
By THiM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 07:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$290.24

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 9 i7-1185g7 32GB RAM 512GB NVME
$509.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50