I have downloaded Knoppix version 5.1, and I must say it is much more compatible than the version 3.8 I used a couple of years ago.
But there is a problem that disappoints me terribly and prevents me from using this system. I have used various Linux distributions during last 4 years. All of them have UTF-8 encoding as default. None of them uses ISO-1 encoding.Knoppix is the only Linux distro that uses the obsolete, incompatible and erroprone encoding! But during this gap of two years I wasn't using Knoppix, it seems like nothing has changed in this OS. When I type unicode characters, they appear as "?" in it. Even though I can access Windows drives, most files are invisible because of an extensive use of Unicode characters. In Linux drives, I can access and use my files, by they appear as UTF-8 garbage.
So what do I do in order to access those files?
I know there is a more recent version out there. I don't want to waste my time downloading unless someone can confirm it already has the UTF-8 support.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP EliteBook 840 G5 Laptop Intel Core i5 7200U 8GB RAM – No HDD
$64.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00