-
ps/2 mouse on laptop
Hi everyone. Linux newbie here.
I'm running KNOPPIX 3.8.2 live cd on my Presario laptop as a solution since the hard disk died.
Excellent solution, but...
My problem is that I can't use a ps2 mouse on it (wheel or no-wheel).
It forces the touchpad. I tried all the cheatcodes but no result.
It also happens with OpenSUSE's latest Live cd (with KDE).
No problem with SLAX 6 (both work fine touchpad and ps2).
Could it be KDE?
Any solution? I really need to use the ps2 mouse rather than the touchpad.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By xdentan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:50 AM
-
By GuyLeDouche in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 03:32 AM
-
By ovunque in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By deevs in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00