I have downloaded Knoppix version 5.1, and I must say it is much more compatible than the version 3.8 I used a couple of years ago.
But there is a problem that disappoints me terribly and prevents me from using this system. I have used various Linux distributions during last 4 years. All of them have UTF-8 encoding as default. None of them uses ISO-1 encoding.Knoppix is the only Linux distro that uses the obsolete, incompatible and erroprone encoding! But during this gap of two years I wasn't using Knoppix, it seems like nothing has changed in this OS. When I type unicode characters, they appear as "?" in it. Even though I can access Windows drives, most files are invisible because of an extensive use of Unicode characters. In Linux drives, I can access and use my files, by they appear as UTF-8 garbage.
So what do I do in order to access those files?
I know there is a more recent version out there. I don't want to waste my time downloading unless someone can confirm it already has the UTF-8 support.

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99