I have downloaded Knoppix version 5.1, and I must say it is much more compatible than the version 3.8 I used a couple of years ago.
But there is a problem that disappoints me terribly and prevents me from using this system. I have used various Linux distributions during last 4 years. All of them have UTF-8 encoding as default. None of them uses ISO-1 encoding.Knoppix is the only Linux distro that uses the obsolete, incompatible and erroprone encoding! But during this gap of two years I wasn't using Knoppix, it seems like nothing has changed in this OS. When I type unicode characters, they appear as "?" in it. Even though I can access Windows drives, most files are invisible because of an extensive use of Unicode characters. In Linux drives, I can access and use my files, by they appear as UTF-8 garbage.
So what do I do in order to access those files?
I know there is a more recent version out there. I don't want to waste my time downloading unless someone can confirm it already has the UTF-8 support.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97
Juniper Networks JNP204/MX204 Universal Edge Router
$8500.00
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99