-
MySQL and Keyboard layout
I really liked the 5.1.1 version. But I have 2 problems.
1) How do I start MySQL in live mode?
2) How do I change / customize the keyboard layout?
I do right click on the "us" country and configure to add "India" as language option. But the default keyboard layout is very difficult to get used to. I know phonetic keyboard and will like to add that to the list.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-02-2006, 10:44 PM
-
By drstock in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 09:22 AM
-
By mzruya in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 07:34 PM
-
By tonyleake in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By GuineaPig in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 09:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP EliteBook 840 G8 Laptop i7-1185G7 3.0GHz 8GB 512GB SSD Win 11 COA Grade C
$209.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

SRF8X Intel Xeon Gold 6240 18 Core 2.60GHz 24.75MB 150W Processor CPU
$19.99

Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99

HP OmniBook 3 Laptop, 16 Inch 2K IPS Display, Intel Core N355 Processor, 8GB
$250.00