Hi! I'm new here, and yes... this is my first experience with Remastering a Knoppix livecd.
I'm following the Remastering HowTo in the wiki... but always have the same problem.
I make without problems the following steps when try to configure the desktop
andCode:cp -Rp /etc/skel /home/knoppix
But when I make the "su knoppix", and then the "startx" always have the same error message: "The following installation problem was detected while trying to start KDE: writing to temp directory (/tmp) failed with the error 'Permision Denied'. KDE is unable to start".Code:chown knoppix:knoppix -R /home/knoppix
I tried to start the Xs with the chroot without logging "knoppix" user, but it also was imposible. I give permision to /tmp for knoppix user, but without results.
¿Have any idea?
Thanks a lot!!

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY
$44.54
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00