-
Junior Member
registered user
Why my Aztech USB wireless Adapter not capturing any packets
I am using Aztech USB wireless Adpater to connect Wireless Access Point (AP). With Windows XP everything works fine. Even I can capture some packet using WireShark software. But when I boot the same system (DELL 610C laptob) with Knoppix 5.0 Live CD, Knoppix detect the Wireless USB Adapter. I can see Adapter and its MAC address with 'ifconfig -a ' command. But when I run Ethereal or AirSnort, I cannot connect to AP or cannot capture any packets.
Is there any additional configuration of Wireless USB adapter before it can be used? What is the problem, please help me.
Similar Threads
-
By Sk8erG4388 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-23-2006, 06:59 PM
-
By phiepr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 12:39 PM
-
By TharrBeNoSpoon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By Carey in forum Networking
Replies: 20
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 11:56 PM
-
By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99