I use knoppix 5.1. (LInux 2.6.19). When DISPLAY is set as :0.0, xclock works fine.
When DISPLAY is set with MyIpAddress:0.0, I get Can't open display: error message,
and xclock fails. I am a normal user (no super user).
The same thing works very well on mandriva linux. I could not find any useful hint ind google.
Thanks in advance for any useful hint.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00