Yes, we are auto-generating recipes for the upcoming klik2.
Hi there,
I am keeping my eye on Klik2, as I really like the idea of 1 file = 1 application. I would base an entire distro on it if it worked well. I was wondering, are there any plans to autogenerate Klik2 packages based on, say, Debian Sid? Humans will only be able to create a limited number of packages manually, and the less popular apps will probably get ignored. But if there was some server script that rsync'd with the Debian mirrors every week and generated up to date packages of everything, that could be a real alternative to apt-get.
Any comments?
Thanks a lot!
Yes, we are auto-generating recipes for the upcoming klik2.
Great! If you can get a huge repository of up to date software in tidy, easy to manage packages, you'll have a huge success! I'll be looking for this.
Thanks!

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99