Yes, we are auto-generating recipes for the upcoming klik2.
Hi there,
I am keeping my eye on Klik2, as I really like the idea of 1 file = 1 application. I would base an entire distro on it if it worked well. I was wondering, are there any plans to autogenerate Klik2 packages based on, say, Debian Sid? Humans will only be able to create a limited number of packages manually, and the less popular apps will probably get ignored. But if there was some server script that rsync'd with the Debian mirrors every week and generated up to date packages of everything, that could be a real alternative to apt-get.
Any comments?
Thanks a lot!
Yes, we are auto-generating recipes for the upcoming klik2.
Great! If you can get a huge repository of up to date software in tidy, easy to manage packages, you'll have a huge success! I'll be looking for this.
Thanks!

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$139.99
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99