Hello. I have managed to get KNOPPIX 5.1 to boot up in a DELL server that normally runs SCO 5.0.6. The SCO OS seems to have a file corruption in the system partition and I can't telnet or ftp to the server at all under its own OS. Therefore I want to rebuild the box but before I do this I need to copy off vital files which is why I am using Knoppix. However the SCSI drives aren't accessible. I can see Knoppix finds the drives and loads them to /dev/sda4 but when I click on this device from the desktop, I get the following eror message;
"Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: I could not determine the filesystem type, and none was specified."
What is the filesystem type for SCO 5.0.6?

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
64GB (2x32GB) SK Hynix HMCG88MEBSA092N AA 1Rx8 PC5-4800B DDR5 Laptop RAM #SK2
$699.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested
$1000.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99