-
FileSystem type for SCO 5.0.6
Hello. I have managed to get KNOPPIX 5.1 to boot up in a DELL server that normally runs SCO 5.0.6. The SCO OS seems to have a file corruption in the system partition and I can't telnet or ftp to the server at all under its own OS. Therefore I want to rebuild the box but before I do this I need to copy off vital files which is why I am using Knoppix. However the SCSI drives aren't accessible. I can see Knoppix finds the drives and loads them to /dev/sda4 but when I click on this device from the desktop, I get the following eror message;
"Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: I could not determine the filesystem type, and none was specified."
What is the filesystem type for SCO 5.0.6?
Similar Threads
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-04-2007, 05:25 PM
-
By AlanDavidson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-09-2007, 12:55 AM
-
By Flipster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2006, 07:38 PM
-
By GuessWho in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 05:08 PM
-
By rcastel in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14β HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14β FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 3 13.3β FHD Laptop Intel i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$299.85

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50