I need to get a Sierra Wireless 881U (recent model) working. So far, using Knoppix 5.1.1 I have not succeded, as Sierra's Linux drivers don't support that device under the 2.6.19 kernel.
Can anyone confirm or deny that I might have better luck with the new 5.3.1 distro which I am currently downloading? I believe it is based on the 2.6.24 kernel, and according to Sierra their current drivers are a standard part of that kernel.

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$69.00
Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips
$89.00
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99