Hi,
Wonderful and fast as a light...with my AMD 1000, 1GB ram and ATI-Radeon 9550 PCI
How can I boot in live-mode with kde 4.0 as experimental option?
I can find't it in cheatcodes
Thanks
Jose![]()
Hi,
Wonderful and fast as a light...with my AMD 1000, 1GB ram and ATI-Radeon 9550 PCI
How can I boot in live-mode with kde 4.0 as experimental option?
I can find't it in cheatcodes
Thanks
Jose![]()
does not appear in the F3 help screen, but is working fineCode:desktop=kde4![]()

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$45.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99
Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested
$60.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25