I have Knoppix running on my old Toshiba Portege 7020CT, from the DVD drive in the docking station. In order to play any videos, I am trying to install the correct video drivers, which I believe I have located, but when I go to install them, I get the following:
<esktop/xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386.rpm';echo RESULT=$?
warning: ///media/hda2/home/knoppix/Desktop/xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 99807190
error: Failed dependencies:
libddc.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libfb.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libi2c.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libramdac.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libshadow.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libvbe.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libvgahw.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libxaa.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
RESULT=1
Now, from this I do understand that there are some dependencies not being satisfied, but what I don't know (and would like to) is how to install these needed files. Any thoughts? Apologies if this has been posted before. I DID look, but didn't find it. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$53.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1 - Tested -98% Life
$48.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
500GB NVMe M.2 SSD - Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, Up to 3,500 MB/s, High-Speed Storage
$279.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$74.99