I have Knoppix running on my old Toshiba Portege 7020CT, from the DVD drive in the docking station. In order to play any videos, I am trying to install the correct video drivers, which I believe I have located, but when I go to install them, I get the following:
<esktop/xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386.rpm';echo RESULT=$?
warning: ///media/hda2/home/knoppix/Desktop/xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 99807190
error: Failed dependencies:
libddc.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libfb.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libi2c.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libramdac.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libshadow.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libvbe.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libvgahw.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
libxaa.a(XFree86) is needed by xfree86-driver-neomagic-4.4.0-63152U10_5cl.i386
RESULT=1
Now, from this I do understand that there are some dependencies not being satisfied, but what I don't know (and would like to) is how to install these needed files. Any thoughts? Apologies if this has been posted before. I DID look, but didn't find it. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00