Hello all,
I just downloaded the KNOPPIX 5.3.1 DVD three days ago. It's pretty sweet but my ALPS touchpad is not working very well. It is very insensitive, and to move the cursor around the desktop I have to stroke it several times. Is there any workaround (other than adjusting the mouse settings in KDE) ?
Laptop:
HP Pavilion dv4419us laptop
1.256 Gb ram
Intel i915 GM chipset
touchpad is PS/2 (I think)
connected to external display (1680x1050)
additional mouse connected (USB) (I've tried disconnecting all sorts of stuff, but it has no effect on the touchpad)

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR
$399.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00