Hi Everyone,
Please bear with me because I am a newbie to Linux.I just downloaded Knoppix on Saturday,3-29-08,and I have just one question that is bothering me. I have Vista Home Edition for my OS with Zone Alarm for a firewall and AVG as my Anti-Virus in Windows . However when I boot from the Knoppix CD,Windows does not load and therefore neither Zone Alarm or AVG loads. Am I leaving myself open to Virus attacks and network intrusions when I am running Knoppix from the CD or does the CD load a firewall/anti-virus program? Any help would be greatly apprecaited.Thank you
Barry

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97