Hi Everyone,
Please bear with me because I am a newbie to Linux.I just downloaded Knoppix on Saturday,3-29-08,and I have just one question that is bothering me. I have Vista Home Edition for my OS with Zone Alarm for a firewall and AVG as my Anti-Virus in Windows . However when I boot from the Knoppix CD,Windows does not load and therefore neither Zone Alarm or AVG loads. Am I leaving myself open to Virus attacks and network intrusions when I am running Knoppix from the CD or does the CD load a firewall/anti-virus program? Any help would be greatly apprecaited.Thank you
Barry

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00