-
How To Get Connected On The Internet
I tried to get Linux installed, but when I started DSL (damn small linux) it worked well! But when I got on
the desktop started Firefox, the internet didn't connect. What do I need to do to connect my cable modem
thats connected to my ethernet port? Or do I need to give up the built in Ethernet port and get a Ethernet
card put in?
Adam E.
Similar Threads
-
By billabill in forum Networking
Replies: 27
Last Post: 04-29-2006, 01:39 AM
-
By tstrickland in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 04:16 AM
-
By th3b0d0mr3ap3r in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 04:07 AM
-
By rusty101 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 08:56 PM
-
By MIB in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-19-2003, 03:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00