Hello,
KNOPPIX is absolutely amazing. I love it. I agreed to back up the files for my nextdoor neighbor, only to find their computer was an Acorn. Her husband had died and only he knew how to use the machine and she wants various files from the computer. I poked around on the RiscOS machine for a little while then decided to take out the hard drives, mount them to my computer and speed up the job. I thought it would be a piece of cake, how wrong I was.
Anyway it turns out Windows does not support the RiscOS Advanced Disc Filing System (ADFS). So I did some research and found out Linux supported ADFS, then was pointed to the KNOPPIX direction, it was a breeze to install and I was from Zero to Linux in five minutes
Anyway the Acorn Hard Drive was detected, however I could not read from it. Any Ideas?
Angus

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99