-
Anti-Virus Firewall Protection
Hi Everyone,
Please bear with me because I am a newbie to Linux.I just downloaded Knoppix on Saturday,3-29-08,and I have just one question that is bothering me. I have Vista Home Edition for my OS with Zone Alarm for a firewall and AVG as my Anti-Virus in Windows . However when I boot from the Knoppix CD,Windows does not load and therefore neither Zone Alarm or AVG loads. Am I leaving myself open to Virus attacks and network intrusions when I am running Knoppix from the CD or does the CD load a firewall/anti-virus program? Any help would be greatly apprecaited.Thank you
Barry
Similar Threads
-
By ajmannen in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-28-2008, 12:21 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 12:20 AM
-
By styven in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 06:01 PM
-
By jhobo4 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 04:10 AM
-
Replies: 26
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 09:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TF536 for Amiga 2000: 68030/36, 64MB RAM, IDE interface+CF card-See description
$174.96

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95