-
Mouse is driving me nuts: synaptic touchpad
First of all. Knoppix rocks. Impressed that you can do all of this with less than 1 GB of data.
Second, I am new to Linux. Windows oriented (Vista to be exact). Vista broke and I have to access my drive through Knoppix, which sits on a bootable USB Cruzer 1GB.
Here's my issue:
Mouse moves in Knoppix sometimes will open files. But I cannot click then drag scrollbars to move pages down like Windows. I keep opening files I dont want to. I cant get used to the "hover-open" that im sure some of you probably like.
Ultimately, Ide like to replicate windows mouse settings .. Double-click to open files or move scroll bars.
I'm using synaptics touch pad on a Dell laptop (inspiron 1505 if that matters)
Is there anywhere I can change mouse settings like in Windows Control panel?
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By sakiZ in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2007, 09:52 PM
-
By aaronjb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-31-2006, 11:26 PM
-
By dklangst in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 08:04 PM
-
By Frederic in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 06:26 PM
-
By Seeker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99