-
Installing Java Is Such A Headache with Knoppix
I am having a problem or just don't know how to install java on my Knoppix Desktop. I was looking at J Package, I still don't understand it. Linux is like a whole different language. I wish Java would install just like it did on Windows XP. Like simply point and click and there it is.
Trying to learn on how to install Java so I can use Limewire PRO for looking up some ebooks. But doing it the
way Sun Solutions told me on their website is good for very experienced linux users. Also I think I need more
RAM for this operating system. Its on its way from compusa.
Adam E.
Similar Threads
-
By sperovita in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-07-2007, 04:52 AM
-
By Albretch in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 01:17 AM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 02:53 AM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 05:53 AM
-
By sjlinux in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99

OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40

NEW OEM Dell Battery Latitude 5430 7330 Rugged Extreme 53.5Wh 11.4V 06JRCP XVJNP
$99.95

OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49

OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78

Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$36.99

NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00

New Genuine OEM Dell Latitude 5420 5520 3560 4 Cell Laptop Battery RJ40G M033W
$49.95

Genuine OEM 6GTPY 97Wh Battery for Dell XPS 15 7590, 9550 Series 5XJ28 GPM03 New
$33.50