--Just use the included mkfloppy.bat
--Also make sure you are using the latest version, 3.2 / 2003-0606 as of this writing. boot-en.img was changes to boot.img somewhere along the line.
Originally Posted by jnowlin
The index which came on the CD suggests to change the BIOS to allow for CD-ROM drive boot. I don't have a BIOS which will allow me to do this. The instructions go on to state that I need to create an ENGLISH boot floppy with the following script:
rawrite2 -f boot-en.img -d A
I don't have this image file (BOOT-EN.IMG) on the Knoppix CD.
Where can I get this image file?
Jim
--Just use the included mkfloppy.bat
--Also make sure you are using the latest version, 3.2 / 2003-0606 as of this writing. boot-en.img was changes to boot.img somewhere along the line.
Originally Posted by jnowlin

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99