Hi
On the two last version of Knoppix I have problem to si avi file I lunch Xine but any do
Any have problem??
Hi
On the two last version of Knoppix I have problem to si avi file I lunch Xine but any do
Any have problem??
Any use knoppix to see divx.....??
Although I have never watched a Divx in my life Video LAN Client does however support Divx and is included with Knoppix.
tks I try :P

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Apple Disk IIc A2M4050 5.25 Floppy Drive Original Box Tested Working
$144.99
Yamaha Powered Multimedia Speakers PC Desktop YST-MS25 Black Vintage
$99.00
Vintage TI-99/4A Speech Synthesizer 2 Games PHP1500 Texas Instruments SEE VIDEO
$69.99
Great Condition Vintage Tandy Portable Disk Drive 26-3808 3.5 in Floppy Drive
$179.95
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99