oh nevermind I found it! XD Thanks anyway <3
Oh my, this version of KNOPPIX got more powerful than before!
As I saw on KNOPPIX 5.1 the WINE program and tried it I was... really impressed. But now I recognized that WINE isn't available on KNOPPIX 5.3.1 anymore... T_T
So here the questions: Why it was necessary to remove this awesome program and how can I install it on KNOPPIX 5.3.1? O_O
Als ich das Programm WINE auf KNOPPIX 5.1 gesehen und ausprobiert habe war ich... beeindruckt. Aber nun habe ich bemerkt das WINE nicht mehr auf KNOPPIX 5.3.1 zu finden ist...T_T
So hier die Fragen: Warum war es notwendig sell eindrucksvolles Programm zu entfernen and wie kann ich es auf KNOPPIX 5.3.1 installieren? O_O
oh nevermind I found it! XD Thanks anyway <3
Oh my, this version of KNOPPIX got more powerful than before!

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00