-
WINE on 5.3.1? / WINE auf 5.3.1?
As I saw on KNOPPIX 5.1 the WINE program and tried it I was... really impressed. But now I recognized that WINE isn't available on KNOPPIX 5.3.1 anymore... T_T
So here the questions: Why it was necessary to remove this awesome program and how can I install it on KNOPPIX 5.3.1? O_O
Als ich das Programm WINE auf KNOPPIX 5.1 gesehen und ausprobiert habe war ich... beeindruckt. Aber nun habe ich bemerkt das WINE nicht mehr auf KNOPPIX 5.3.1 zu finden ist...T_T
So hier die Fragen: Warum war es notwendig sell eindrucksvolles Programm zu entfernen and wie kann ich es auf KNOPPIX 5.3.1 installieren? O_O
-
oh nevermind I found it! XD Thanks anyway <3
Oh my, this version of KNOPPIX got more powerful than before!
Similar Threads
-
By morbidpalooza in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:32 PM
-
By Billsrock61 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:13 AM
-
By Veal_calf in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 01:43 AM
-
By broadband412 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By jamijar in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 05:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08