oh nevermind I found it! XD Thanks anyway <3
Oh my, this version of KNOPPIX got more powerful than before!
As I saw on KNOPPIX 5.1 the WINE program and tried it I was... really impressed. But now I recognized that WINE isn't available on KNOPPIX 5.3.1 anymore... T_T
So here the questions: Why it was necessary to remove this awesome program and how can I install it on KNOPPIX 5.3.1? O_O
Als ich das Programm WINE auf KNOPPIX 5.1 gesehen und ausprobiert habe war ich... beeindruckt. Aber nun habe ich bemerkt das WINE nicht mehr auf KNOPPIX 5.3.1 zu finden ist...T_T
So hier die Fragen: Warum war es notwendig sell eindrucksvolles Programm zu entfernen and wie kann ich es auf KNOPPIX 5.3.1 installieren? O_O
oh nevermind I found it! XD Thanks anyway <3
Oh my, this version of KNOPPIX got more powerful than before!

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00